Few Diverse Global Players Dominate the Market Holding ~45% of Revenue Share Despite the Presence of about ~200 competitors comprising a Large Number of Country-Niche Players and Regional Players, finds a recent market study on Global Quantum Computing Market by Ken Research.
Quantum computing is a branch of computer science that uses quantum theory ideas. It is a cutting-edge technology that is quickly taking off that uses quantum mechanics to solve more challenging issues than classical computers can handle. In terms of speed, bits, and data, quantum computing has been employed for computation. While traditional computing only uses two bits—0 and 1—the system makes use of all possible states between 0 and 1, producing better results and processing data more quickly. The system’s primary application is to compare various solutions and choose the best one for a challenging issue.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on the competitive landscape of this dynamic market from its latest research study.
- Global Players Who Comprise 20% in Terms of the Number of Competitors Hold the Dominant Revenue Share
Competitive Analysis by the Ken Research Study found that the Global Quantum Computing Market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their niche in Quantum Computing. The country-niche players comprise just about ~30% in terms of the number of companies, regional players account for ~45% in terms of the number of companies. Most of the country-niche players are raw material suppliers. Some of these who successfully evolve to create quantum computing products often get acquired by large global players seeking to grow and diversify quickly.
- Leading Specialist Global Players’ Ongoing Efforts To Provide Quantum Computing To a Variety of Industries Drive the Growth of the Market
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that specialist companies, such as Intel Corporation, Atos SE, IBM Corporation, Quantum Circuits, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Google, Accenture, Toshiba Corporation, Hitachi Ltd, Huawei, and among others are the major companies operating in the Global Quantum Computing Market.
- In July 2022, JSR Corporation and Quantinuum collaborated to perform research on the use of quantum computing in the semiconductor industry.
- In September 2020, a quantum cloud platform was introduced by Xanadu Quantum Technologies Inc. Developers can now use 8-qubit or 12-qubit chips—24-qubit chips—to access Xanadu’s gate-based photonic quantum processors.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTc3
- Government Initiatives to Aid in the Expansion of the Global Market for Quantum Computing Market
- In 2019, the National Quantum Initiative was started by the American government. As part of this program, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the National Science Foundation (NSF), and the Department of Energy (DOE) will create quantum computing systems. For five years, the government had promised to invest US$ 1.2 billion in quantum computing. Another US$ 80 million was also allocated by the Department of Energy for quantum research.
- In 2020, the Russian government disclosed an investment of US$ 790 million towards the creation of useful quantum computing technologies. The government intends to establish a new National Quantum Laboratory to include resources from technology start-ups, enterprises, research institutes, and universities as well as best practices from around the world.
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
Snapshot of the Global Quantum Computing Market
Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
Market size and Segmentation of the Global Quantum Computing Market
Historic Growth of the Overall Global Quantum Computing Market and Segments
Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Quantum Computing Industry
Overview, Type Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Quantum Computing Market
Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Quantum Computing Market and by Segments
Market Size of End-user Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
Analysis of Global Quantum Computing in Major Regions
Major Type/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the Report
Quantum Circuits, Inc.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
Zapata Computing, Inc.
Magiq Technologies Inc.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
Quantum Computing Companies
Quantum Computing Association
Cloud Server Manufacturers
Networking Equipment Manufacturers
Research & Development Institutes for Quantum Computing
Quantum Computing Systems Manufacturers
Technology Research Associations
Quantum Computing Solution Suppliers
Quantum Computing Component Providers
Investment Banks Targeting Quantum Computing Market
PE and VC Firms Targeting Quantum Computing Industry
Government Ministries and Departments of Information Technology
Government Ministries and Departments of Communications Industry
Potential Entrants into Quantum Computing Industry
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below: –