What is Premature Ejaculation:
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates earlier than he or his girlfriend would like During Sexual Intercourse. A common sexual complaint is premature ejaculation. Estimates vary, but one out of every three men claims to have dealt with this issue at some stage. It’s not a cause for alarm as long as it happens infrequently.
If you have the following symptoms, you might be diagnosed with premature ejaculation:
- Within one minute of penetration, always or almost always ejaculate.
- Are unable to prolong ejaculation during intercourse for the majority of the time, if not all of the time.
- As a result of your anxiety and anger, you prefer to avoid sexual contact.
Premature Ejaculation Symptoms:
The failure to postpone ejaculation for more than one minute after penetration is the primary symptom of premature ejaculation. The problem, however, can occur in any sexual situation, including masturbation.
PREMATURE EJACULATION may be either permanent (primary) or acquired (secondary) (secondary). Beginning with your first sexual experiences, you will undergo lifelong premature ejaculation. The symptoms of acquired premature ejaculation are close to those of acquired premature ejaculation, but it happens after you’ve had prior sexual encounters without ejaculatory issues.
Premature Ejaculation Causes:
It’s unclear what causes premature ejaculation. Although it was once assumed that premature ejaculation was purely psychological, doctors now recognise that it is more complicated, requiring a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors.
Causes that are psychological:
Early sexual encounters, according to some doctors, can create a pattern that is difficult to alter later in life, such as:
- Situations where you could have tried to hit the climax to prevent being discovered
- Feelings of shame that make you want to hurry through sexual experiences
Premature ejaculation can be caused by a variety of causes, including:
- Erectile dysfunction: is a disease that affects males. Men who are worried about having or holding an erection during sexual contact may develop a habit of rushing to ejaculate, which is difficult to break.
- Anxiety: is a state of mind. Many men who have premature ejaculation often suffer from anxiety, which can be linked to sexual performance or to other issues.
- Relationship issues: It’s likely that interpersonal problems between you and your current partner are contributing to the problem if you’ve had satisfying sexual relationships with other partners in which premature ejaculation occurred infrequently or not at all.
Causes that are biochemical:
- Causes that are biochemical
- Premature ejaculation can be caused by a variety of biological factors, including:
- Hormone levels that are irregular
- abnormal amounts of neurotransmitters (brain chemicals)
- Ejaculatory system reflex activity that is abnormal
- Thyroid issues of various kinds
- Prostate or urethral inflammation and infection
- Traits that are passed down over the generations
- Harm to the nerves as a result of surgery or trauma (rare)
Factors that are at Risk:
Premature ejaculation can be caused by a number of causes, including:
- Erectile dysfunction: is a condition that affects men. If you have trouble having or sustaining an erection on a regular basis or rarely, you might be at risk of premature ejaculation. Fear of losing your erection can cause you to rush through sexual experiences, either consciously or unconsciously.
- Problems with your health: You can feel nervous during sex if you have a severe or chronic medical condition, such as heart disease, and unknowingly hurry to ejaculate.
- There’s a lot of it: Premature ejaculation can be caused by emotional or mental stress in any area of your life, restricting your ability to relax and concentrate during sexual experiences.
Dr Raina’s safe hands Clinic is the best sexologist In Delhi, Gurgaon, India for Erectile Dysfunction, PE, Infertility treatment. Best Sexologist Doctor in Delhi.
Contact Us: –
Dr Raina’s SAFE HANDS
E-34, EKTA APARTMENT, Saket,
Malviya Nagar Metro Station,
New Delhi – 110017
Mob: +91-7687878787, 9871605858